6 Month Smiles®
Now, more than ever, patients are concerned about issues beyond the health of their teeth; namely, they’re troubled about the aesthetic appearance of their smiles. While metal braces seem unpleasant and alternatives are expensive, 6 Month Smiles® is the innovative cosmetic dentistry orthodontic solution that helps you achieve the smile you’ve always wanted, often in less time and with lower costs.
6 Month Smiles® is the ideal solution for adults who are insecure about the appearance of their smile. This orthodontic treatment utilizes shape-memory wires that are engineered to provide exceptional results without unsightly metal braces or having to destroy your natural teeth for the placement of veneers. With clear brackets and tooth-colored wires, the 6 Month Smiles® system is nearly invisible while it restores your confidence.
Some of the benefits of 6 Month Smiles® include:
- Most patients only undergo treatment for 6 months.
- Treatment is virtually invisible with clear brackets and tooth-colored wires, providing a discreet alternative to unsightly metal braces.
- Patented, shape-memory wires move teeth faster than traditional braces or aligner therapy solutions like Invisalign®.
- Patented tray kits allow for quick and painless application.
- Your resulting straighter smiles allows for better oral hygiene.
What does treatment involve?
At your initial consultation, our 6 Month Smiles® certified doctor can determine whether you are a suitable candidate. After you have decided to pursue treatment, molds of your teeth will be taken and sent to the 6 Month Smiles® laboratory. The 6 Month Smiles® lab technicians will manufacture bonding trays, custom-fit to your teeth and sends them back to our office within two weeks. We will then schedule a follow-up appointment, during which the dentist will apply your braces.
You will be required to schedule monthly appointments, so the dentist can adjust your braces to advance the straightening process. Within 4 to 9 months, treatment is finished, with most cases requiring only 6 months of treatment. Upon removing your braces, we will discuss retention options with you, so you can choose a suitable solution that helps maintain your newly straight smile.
If you think the 6 Month Smiles® system could work for you, contact us, your local dentist office, at your convenience.
Insurance Providers accepted:
- In-network with Cigna, Always Care, Sunlife Financial, and MetLife.
- Medicaid is only accepted for adult dentures at the Downtown Lafayette location.